Business & Shares: Sales & Purchases
No Strings Advice Call
If you want to talk about a business contract then you can call me for a free no obligation, no awkwardness, no sales pitch call.
A free brain storming call about your business contract/s and how to protect yourself so that there are no nasty surprises long after you have sold.
I think you will take away some nuggets to help with your thinking process.
You don’t know what you don’t know…
If you are thinking of selling or buying part or all of your business, you might be looking around for a business lawyer to help or you might just want some answers…
- What do I need to know about selling or buying a business?
- What questions should I ask the seller?
- Do I need a solicitor?
- How much will a solicitor cost to advise on a business sale or purchase?
- What is due diligence?
- What are Heads of Terms?
- What are warranties?
I will even help with mapping out Head of Terms – an important first step flushing out how the deal with be structured – it is a ‘very important-to-get-right-document’. You should not be led by the buyer or seller or blinded by your eagerness to buy or sell the business, tying yourself up to a deal which has nuances of which you are blissfully unaware.
How I can help
I have over 20 years’ experience as a business lawyer advising SME’s on their business contracts and this is my ethos:
- number one: provide the best advice for my client AND the business.
- invoice my costs based on the outcome for my client, and not just the input by me. That means not clocking up every hour or minute, but instead providing a fair price for the outcome that the client needs.
Call me now on a free, no obligation basis to find out more about
keeping you and your family business on a secure footing now and for the future.