Husband and wife in business
Husband and wife businesses can be very successful but whilst your shared passion for the business is a powerful driver your personal relationship will affect the business and not always in a positive way.
Ask yourself what if:
- you do not agree on key business issues?
- one of you wants out of the business?
- step children are affected on an emotional or financial?
- your personal relationship does not stay the course?
- your goals for the business differ?
- if there is transfer of ownership/part ownership?
- This is not planning for your relationship to fail personally or at a business level – in fact the converse – you will be
- putting stress on both your business and personal relationship if there are misunderstandings tensions and a feeling
- that there are no go areas of discussion.
“Jane was brilliant, she was good to work with and great at pushing back to make sure that I didn’t accept anything that may be detrimental to me in the future. Great professional, would definitely recommend her. Thanks Jane”Edward Serrano
Call me now on a free, no obligation basis to find out more about
keeping you and your family business on a secure footing now and for the future.