Letting go or time to retire
One of the biggest struggles for a family business owner is knowing when and how to start letting go.
Is this you?:
- You don’t have a clear plan to extricate yourself from the business
- You are worried about handing over the reins to your son or daughter
- You have a son or daughter more capable than the other but don’t want to how favouritism?
- Business issues of ownership are turning into family issues?
- You are facing resistance to your way of running the business from your son or daughter or in law
“I was recommended to contact Jane as I needed a contract tailored specifically to our needs. Jane took the time to understand our business. She has a great eye for detail and I feel very confident in recommending her services.”Justin Folker
Call me now on a free, no obligation basis to find out more about
keeping you and your family business on a secure footing now and for the future.