The process is designed so that you can help your clients put in place a suitable Shareholders Agreement.
Importantly, the Shareholders Agreement is drafted and finalised by us direct with the client and, of course, validated under our Solicitors Professional Indemnity cover.
- Make your clients aware of the imperative of having a Shareholders Agreement:
- We can provide:
- Attract new clients: specimen marketing content.
- When a client decides to go ahead, agree your terms (private to you and your client).
- Arrange a telephone call or meeting with the client to complete the online Shareholders Agreement questionnaire (tailored for your use) with guidance notes (in text and video format).
- If you are stuck, submit a question to us and we will respond within 2 business days.
- Submit completed questionnaire to us. We will acknowledge receipt, review and write to the client confirming the process and our fee. We will advise the client, check the questionnaire, prepare the Shareholders Agreement and finalise with the client.
- We will charge £500 + VAT (unless the client needs are more complex). The Shareholders Agreement offering will be a good fit for many SMEs – but, some businesses will need a more complex agreement or may need ‘bolt on’ provisions which can be added at a cost per bolt on (from £100 + VAT for a ‘bolt on’).