Letting go/ Time to retire
One of the biggest struggles for a family business owner is knowing when and how to start letting go.
Is this you?:
- You don’t have a clear plan to extricate yourself from the business
- You are worried about handing over the reins to your son or daughter
- You have a son or daughter more capable than the other but don’t want to how favouritism?
- Business issues of ownership are turning into family issues?
- You are facing resistance to your way of running the business from your son or daughter or in law
Jane was brilliant, she was good to work with and great at pushing back to make sure that I didn’t accept anything that may be detrimental to me in the future. Great professional, would definitely recommend her. Thanks Jane
Father and Son
Waiting for Dad to die
How not to pass on the family business
Uncertainty over the future direction of the business in terms of future management and future ownership will damage the business and very possibly the family – without you even knowing it.
Call me Jane Latham for a free, no obligation basis to find out more about keeping you and your family business on a secure footing now and for the future.