Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
No Strings Advice Call
If you want to talk about a business contract then you can call me for a free no obligation, no awkwardness, no sales pitch call.
A free brain storming call about your business contract/s and how to protect yourself so that there are no nasty surprises long after you have sold.
I think you will take away some nuggets to help with your thinking process.
You don’t know what you don’t know…
Every family business owner (whether one family owner or more) will need agreements in place for the ‘what ifs’.
What if you, your business partner, or a shareholder or a family member:
- wants to sell to their shares to someone outside the business
- are unable to agree a value for shares if someone dies, divorces, wants to sell shares etc
- the person who leaves wants to set up in competition
- you cannot agree on key business decisions
Getting the ‘what if’s’ documented will flush out issues and create a mutual understanding between you, your business partners, other shareholders and family members so that the ‘what if’ don’t turn into ‘what a mess’.
When life events happen and events don’t go according to plan you need the reassurance of a fair, practical pre agreed process that protects you, your business and your family.
Peace of mind for your Family Owned Business
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Investment Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Share ownership Schemes
- Family agreements
How I can help
I have over 20 years’ experience as a business lawyer advising SME’s on their business contracts and this is my ethos:
- number one: provide the best advice for my client AND the business.
- invoice my costs based on the outcome for my client, and not just the input by me. That means not clocking up every hour or minute, but instead providing a fair price for the outcome that the client needs.
Call me now on a free, no obligation basis to find out more about
keeping you and your family business on a secure footing now and for the future.